Out of Stock
Production of new SCSI2SD V6 units is further delayed due to COVID-19 parts shortages.
A SCSI to SD memory card adaptor to suit Apple Powerbook laptops. This board replaces the 2.5" SCSI hard drive found in Apple Powerbook laptops.
SCSI2SD emulates a SCSI-2 hard drive using a micro-SD memory card. Each SCSI2SD purchase includes a fully assembled and tested circuit board, ready for use.
A SCSI2SD purchase does NOT include the following:
- Micro-SD memory card
- SCSI cables, power cables, usb cables, or any other accessory
Please visit the SCSI2SD page at http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD for further information.
- In-built active terminator.
- Firmware updatable over USB
- Highly configurable over USB
- Selectable SCSI ID
- Selectable parity support
- Enable/disable Unit Attention Condition
- Artificial limits on the SCSI disk size (eg. limit size to 4G to avoid OS bugs)
Tested with a Apple Powerbook 520C. The SCSI connector pinout is designed to suit Powerbooks, but may work on other SCSI laptops.
Reported to work on a Thinkpad 860 running Windows NT 4.0 PowerPC. screenshot
SCSI2SD Powerbook Edition
- Product Code: SCSI2SD-pbook
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $AUD 100.00
- 5 or more $AUD 75.00
- 10 or more $AUD 60.00