SCSI hard drive emulator.
Differences from the older V5 board:
- Full-Size SD slot. This makes it much easier to develop faceplates for external access.
- A floppy-style berg power connector is used instead of the traditional Molex plug. This reduces the width of the device, simplifying 3.5" bracket production. Most systems can self-power the board and don't need a separate power cable anyway.
- Better performance. The hardware supports synchronous transfers at 10MB/s.
- Access to the data via USB. The SCSI2SD drives will appear when connected to a PC via USB. This is limited to around 1.2MB/s (USB FS speeds).
- Superior noise resistance to deal with poor termination and poor cabling.
- Integrated terminator, now enabled via software configuration
SCSI-2 Narrow 8-bit 50-pin connector.
SCSI FAST10 10MB/s synchronous transfers
|SD Card Interface||Full-size SD, tested up to 32GB
Up to 20MB/s
|USB Interface||Firmware updates, configuration, and mass-storage
USB 2.0 micro-B. Mass-storage at USB 2.0 FS speeds (1.2MB/s max)
|Power||5V via floppy 4-pin drive connector, USB, or self-powered using the SCSI host termination power.
2.35W maximum (500mA)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10cm x 9cm x 1.5cm|
Tested under optimal conditions.
|Up to 10MB/s.|
- Product Code: SCSI2SD-V6
- Availability: 4