SCSI hard drive emulator.
Differences from the older V5 board:
- Full-Size SD slot. This makes it much easier to develop faceplates for external access.
- A floppy-style berg power connector is used instead of the traditional Molex plug. This reduces the width of the device, simplifying 3.5" bracket production. Most systems can self-power the board and don't need a separate power cable anyway.
- Integrated terminator, now enabled via software configuration
SCSI-2 Narrow 8-bit 50-pin connector
* optional DB25 female socket may be added
Supports asynchronous transfers only
|SD Card Interface||Full-size SD, tested up to 32GB
Communication is via the SPI protocol at 25MHz (3MB/s theoretical max)
Firmware updates and configuration.
USB 2.0 micro-B.
|Power||5V via floppy 4-pin drive connector, USB, or self-powered using the SCSI host termination power.
2.35W maximum (500mA)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10cm x 9cm x 1.5cm|
Tested under optimal conditions.
|Up to 2.6MB/s read, 2.3MB/s write
(1.1MB/s achievable on most older SCSI hosts)
- Product Code: SCSI2SD-V51
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $AUD 87.00